Energy-boosting ALAM breakfast
Looking for a healthy way to kick-start your day? We have for you 3 different energy-boosting breakfast recipes including ALAM superfood powder blend so you can keep going the whole morning.
Ingredients overnight oats:
- 50 grams oats
- 120 millilitres plant-based milk
- 1 spoon ALAM superfood powder blend
- 1 banana
- Handful unsalted almonds
- Teaspoon agave syrup
- Cinnamon to taste
Ingredients ALAM vegan latte:
- 250 millilitres plant-based milk
- 65 millilitres boiled water
- 1 spoon ALAM superfood powder
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Vanilla extract, nutmeg and/or cinnamon to taste
Ingredients ALAM coconut/date balls (for 12 pieces):
- 115 grams walnuts
- 200 grams medjoul dates (soaked overnight)
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ALAM superfood powder blend
Directions ALAM overnight oats:
- Add the oats to a bowl together with ALAM superfood powder and plant-based milk. Mix together and put in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, get the bowl out the fridge.
- Top off with sliced banana, almonds, agave syrup and cinnamon.
Directions ALAM vegan latte:
- Heat the plant-based milk in a saucepan over medium heat until hot – not boiling (for about 3 to 5 minutes) and keep stirring. Set aside.
- Combine the boiling water, ALAM superfood powder, agave syrup and other ingredients like vanilla and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix together to perfection using the ALAM bamboo whisk.
- Pour the milk into a mug, add the ALAM mixture and stir until well combined.
- Serve warm or make an iced version adding ice cubes to this delicious beverage.
Directions ALAM raw energizing bites:
- Place the walnuts in a powerful food processor and blend until they have a crumbly texture.
- Add the soaked dates, raw cacao, ALAM superfood powder blend and shredded coconut together with the walnuts in the food processor and blend again till you have a sticky texture.
- Get the mixture out of the food processor and make +- 12 bites with your hands.
- Store the bites in a sealed container in the fridge.
- Before serving, sprinkle some shredded coconut and ALAM superfood powder on top of the bites using the ALAM bamboo spatula.