Nutritious buddha bowl dressing
This nutritious superfood dressing is packed with flavour and goes great with warm buddha bowls, roasted vegetables and salads!
- 2 spoons ALAM superfood powder
- ½ small jalapeno
- 1 ripe avocado, remove pit and skin
- 1 spoon avocado oil
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- ¼ cup water or more, to thin the dressing to preference
- Spices to taste, like pepper and garlic
1. Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend on high until a loose paste forms.
2. Add water at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
3. Taste if you need some more spices and add those to taste. For example, add some pepper and garlic.
Tip: add this nutritious dressing just before serving to your meal. We love it in our buddha bowl together with quinoa, black- and brown beans, spinach, tomato and topped with lime juice . Healthy and delicious!