ALAM vegan raw chocolate pie
This recipe proves that health and pie can go hand in hand! ALAM vegan raw chocolate pie is so incredibly rich and delicious, none of your guests will ever know it is actually made from only vegan, nutritious and whole ingredients.
- 75 grams raw cacao powder
- 300 grams walnuts and 300 grams cashews, soaked overnight
- 175 grams unpitted dates, soaked overnight
- 60 ml coconut oil
- 225 grams coconut milk (canned)
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 3 spoons ALAM superfood powder blend
1. Add the walnuts to a food processor and blend until the big chunks are gone.
2. Add the dates and 25 grams raw cacao powder and process until it becomes one big ball of dough.
3. Pat the crust down with your hands or a spoon into a 23cm glass pie dish.
4. Store in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Drain and rinse cashews.
- Blend the cashews separately, adding a little bit of coconut milk at a time until you have a smooth cashew cream. Then add in the ALAM superfood powder blend, avocados, 50 grams raw cacao powder and coconut oil and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Add the filling to the crust and smooth it with a spoon.
- Store in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Ideal serving temperature: between 10 and 12 degrees Celsius. Shelf life: 12 weeks in freezer and up to 5 days in the fridge.
Serving suggestion: drizzle some ALAM superfood powder on top of the pie right before serving.
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.