ALAM vegan pancakes
Amazingly light and fluffy: this heavenly ALAM vegan pancakes recipe is a delicious and healthy start of your (weekend)day. Easy to prepare and great to top off with your favorite healthy toppings.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 spoons (10 grams) ALAM superfood powder
- 250ml plant-based milk (like almond milk, coconut milk or oat milk)
- 200 grams oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (or 200 grams pure apple sauce – no added sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (secret to the fluffiness)
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon to taste
- Healthy toppings of choice, like extra ALAM superfood powder blend, fruits, nuts, seeds, plant-based yogurt, >70% chocolate or shredded coconut
- Combine the dry ingredients (ALAM superfood powder, oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt) in a bowl
- In another bowl, combine the mashed banana with the plant-based milk to an even mixture
- Blend the dry and wet ingredients together in one bowl
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and add some (coconut)oil
- Pour batter in the skillet in circles and cook each pancake on both sides until they are nicely browned.
- Serve the ALAM vegan pancakes on a nice plate and top with the healthy toppings. Enjoy!
Tip: this recipe is perfect to adjust to your own preferences. For example, you can add some fruit to the batter to get more fruity pancakes, or make it savory and add seasoning, spices and vegetables to the batter and top off with savory toppings like hummus, avocado, mushrooms, onion and tomato.
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.