Alam tropical overnight oats
Yum! Foodbysann made this delicious, tropical overnight oats recipe, supercharged with Alam superfood powder blend. The combination of kiwi and nectarine brings the tropics right to your (breakfast) table. Vegan and glutenfree.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
– 2 scoops Alam superfood powder blend
– 50 grams of oatmeal
– 1 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 tsp flax seeds
– 200 grams of plant-based yogurt
– 70 grams of cauliflower rice
– 1 tbsp agave syrup
– 1 kiwi
– 1 nectarine
– 1 tsp lemon zest and 1 tsp juice
1. Cut half a kiwi and half a nectarine into pieces.
2. Put all ingredients and half the kiwi and nectarine in a bowl and mix well, put it in the fridge overnight.
3. The next morning divide the overnight oats between 2 glasses and top with the other kiwi and nectarine in pieces. You can also use some plant-based yogurt or granola as topping.
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.