ALAM red fruit smoothie bowl
A happy, healthy gut hits different. Get into this ALAM smoothiebowl & ALAM latte and give your body the nutrition it deserves and needs to feel and look your absolute best from the inside out.
Ingredients for 1 ALAM smoothie bowl:
- 1 spoon (5 grams) ALAM superfood powder
- 50ml plant-based milk (like almond milk, coconut milk or oat milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 150 grams frozen red fruit
- Healthy toppings: coconut flakes, handful of red fruit, teaspoon chia seeds, few slices of banana
- In a blender, add the plant-based milk, frozen banana and frozen red fruit. Blend on low speed until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Now add the ALAM superfood powder blend to the mixture and blend until the green goodness is blended to perfection through the other ingredients.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in the freezer while you preparing your healthy toppings.
- Serve the ALAM pineapple smoothie mixture in a bowl and top with the healthy toppings. Enjoy!
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.