ALAM green vegan pies
You know to take your ALAM superfood powder with juice, smoothie, latte, oatmeal or bowl, but have you tried adding ALAM superfood powder into your favorite healthy bakery yet? It is delicious and adds a lot of extra nutrients to your recipe: all essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and pure plant-protein, though only best Nature has to offer. ALAM superfood powder blend aids in supporting your immune system, digestion, energy levels, focus, and skin/nail/hair health from the inside out.
This amazing recipe is developed by the talented @yalicious.nl vegan ALAM superfood pies are incredibly rich, refreshing and delicious at the same time. None of your guests will ever know it is actually made from only vegan, nutritious and whole ingredients. And they look beautiful as well. You can top them off with your own preferred healthy toppings, like fresh fruits, nuts and seeds.
1. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix all ingredients for the crust in a food processor. Divide this mixture to the 3 pie shapes and press well.
3. Put in the oven for 12 minutes.
4. Let the crusts chill outside the oven while making the filling.
5. Mix the cream spread with the coconut milk.
6. Add the ALAM superfood powder, vanilla powder and maple syrup to the filling mixture and blend to perfection.
7. Add the filling on top of the crust and put in the fridge for at the least 3 hours.
8. Before serving, top off with your favorite healthy toppings like kiwi, blueberries, red fruit, oats and sprinkle with ALAM superfood powder.