Alam green goddess pizza
This recipe proves eating healthy and pizza can go together. Try out yourself and we promise you; you will LOVE it.
Ingredients for 1 pizza:
– 1 (cauliflower or whole wheat) pizza base of your choice
– ½ jar of fresh pesto
– 2 bamboo scoops Alam superfood powder
– 1 ball of (vegan) mozzarella
– 1 zucchini
– A bunch of green asparagus
– 2 handfuls of oyster mushrooms
– 1 handful of rucola
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
2. Mix the pesto with the Alam superfood powder.
3. Roll out the pizza dough onto a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Spread the pesto over the dough and bake
in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Tear the oyster mushrooms into thin pieces and fry for 10 minutes in a pan with some olive oil until they’re crispy and brown.
5. Slice the zucchini into thin ribbons using a mandoline or vegetable peeler.
6. Tear the mozzarella into pieces. Cut the asparagus diagonally into 3-4cm long sticks.
7. Take the pizza base out of the oven and top with mozzarella, zucchini ribbons, asparagus
sticks and oyster mushrooms. Bake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve topped with the rucola.
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.