In this document, we provide detailed information on the data we process when you visit our website, and the form in which we process this data. By doing so, we fulfil our obligation to provide information to you in accordance with Art. 13 of the GDPR.
Responsible person and contact details for data protection officer:
The person responsible for the data processing that takes place on our website is:
Statutory name ALAM B.V.
CEO Daphne Lamberts
Trade names ALAM holistic health & beauty, ALAM B.V., ALAM holistic en ALAM-holistic
Post address: Postbus 17, 5720AA Asten
E-mail address: email@example.com
ALAM B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Bank account number
SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
ALAM B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To deliver goods and services to you
– ALAM B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
ALAM B.V. does not use automated decision-making.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
ALAM B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Naturally ALAM B.V. comply with the legal retention periods.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
ALAM B.V. only provides personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The General Data Protection Regulation guarantees you certain rights, which you can exercise against us if there are legal grounds for you to do so.
- 15 of the GDPR – Right of access by the data subject:You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, which data is being processed and how the data is being processed.
- 16 of the GDPR – Right to rectification:You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- 17 of the GDPR – Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’):You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. Please take note of the exception described under Point II. 4.
- 18 of the GDPR – Right to restriction of processing:You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing.
- 20 of the GDPR – Right to data portability:Where we are processing your data based on your consent or to fulfil a contract, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us, or to have the data transmitted to another controller, either directly or indirectly and insofar as it is technically feasible to do so.
- 21 of the GDPR – Right to object:You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on our legitimate interests or required in the public interest, or in the exercise of official authority. If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling grounds to do so which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or where we are required to process your data to file, exercise or defend a legal claim. If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such processing of your data at any time. If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
- 77 of the GDPR – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the applicable regulations.
If you have granted your consent, you may revoke this consent at any time. In such cases, all data processing that has taken place prior to the revocation of your consent will be deemed legally compliant. To revoke your consent, you can send an email to email@example.com. If you send us a message stating that you no longer wish to receive emails from us, we will not send any further emails to the email address you indicate.
When you visit our website, we generally only collect and store personal data that you actively provide to us. However, when you visit our website, your browser will automatically send us data stored in log files, the so-called server log files, which are the following information
- Type and version of your browser
- Operating System
- Referrer URL
- Host name (IP address)
- Date and time of retrieval
These logfile records are only available for us in an anonymised format and therefore cannot be traced back to individuals. We use them to improve our offering and make our website more user-friendly, to find and fix bugs, and to control server load.
If you send us inquiries via our contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
When you register for our newsletter, your email address and your permission is saved and is used exclusively for our own advertising purposes and do not pass it on to third parties. We will use your information until you request to stop receiving the newsletter. You can request to stop receiving the newsletter at any time.
You can register on our website to use additional functions on the site. We only use the data entered for the purpose of using the respective offer or service for which you have registered.
For important changes, for example, in the scope of the offer or in the case of technically necessary changes, we use the e-mail address provided during registration in order to inform you.
Sign up for
Share your ALAM moments with us on social media by tagging @alamhealthbeauty or using #ALAMhealthbeauty #ALAMbox
get in contact
We are here to help you. Do you have any questions, ideas of feedback? Press-related, collaborative, or wholesale inquiries? Or just want to share your favorite ALAM holistic recipes and moments with us? Please feel free to contact us via email or the contact form below and we will get back to you firstname.lastname@example.org